Trouble and sacrifice and victory of love

The end of Bir Shrestha Matiur Rahman
Letter .....
Dear Fellow,
You have a kiss
Gone ... in parade in the morning
Before going to kiss you
My day goes well if not out
No You have not been kissing today.
I know how today's day will be
No ... when you're reading this letter, I am
Then many more from you
Away Just how far away I know
No
Miley, are you our boss?
Do you remember the night Understand nothing
Before marriage, it became a marriage.
At the night of night you blown up
When I was crying, I was your
Hold a wooden box in the hand
Gave me You open the box ...
Shock from the box immediately
Junky janakei out and Sarah
Hormone spreads out. It seemed
Our house is a sky ... and
Jonaki flowers of the stars
Happened! You stop crying
Surprised, they ask me
"Why are you so crazy?"
Miley, I'm really crazy ... or otherwise
To leave you like this
I could not.
Milli, most of my life
Happy days favorite daughter Mahin
Birth day. You are in pain
Crying out Sky sky
Broken rain ... I am in the rain
Standing in the midst of trouble.
After a long time the beloved daughter's adorable
Crying ...

Comments

Post a Comment